Qualification and certification of the personnel for END in accordance with the procedure PL 01.
In order to be qualified, each applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Candidates applying for END qualification must be at least a general school graduate;
- to meet the training conditions;
- to have industrial experience in the END field;
- tot have appropriate visual acuity;
- to pass the qualification exam.
In order to take the qualification exam, the candidate must submit to the DC-ARoENd Secretary a file with the following documents:
- application for application, form code F05 (verse B, rev.2);
- diploma of Studies;
- the certificate of graduation of END courses for the method and level for which the qualification is requested, (courses approved by DC – ARoENd) and held in CS recognized according to the procedure code PL 04 or that meet the requirements of the reference (according 22.214.171.124);
- level 2 Certificate according to 9712: 2013 on the method related to the technique in which the certification of at least 12 months is required (applied only for advanced NDT techniques)
- certificate of industrial experience in END, issued by the employer;
- proof of proper visual acuity;
- copy of the birth certificate;
- copy of the marriage certificate (for women);
- copy of identity card
- 2 color photos of 3 × 4
Persons taking a qualifying examination shall be notified in time by the DC-ARoENd Secretariat of the place, date and time of the qualifying examination.
The certification of the personnel performing non-destructive examinations is done in accordance with the requirements of SR EN ISO 9712:2013 taken over in the procedure PL01 “Qualification and Certification by DC-ARoENd of the personnel performing Non-Destructive Examinations”.
With the approval of the DC-ARoENd Steering Committee, certifications can be made according to other standards.
DC-ARoENd performs certifications for the following methods:
• ultrasound examination – UT
• examination with penetrating radiation – RT
• examination with eddy currents – ET
• examination with magnetic field – MT
• examination with penetrating liquids – PT
• visual examination – VT
NOTE: Limited certification can be obtained in an END method, in applications using common techniques, such as magnetic leakage (FLT) examination, Ultrasonic concrete marking (USB), or in restricted applications, such as automatic examination of pipes by various methods (ET-A, MT-A, UT-A), ultrasonic thickness determination (UT-g, WP sector) etc.
At the same time, additional certification can be obtained in the UT method, the special techniques “Phased Array” (PA-UT) and “Time of Flight Diffraction” (TOFD), as well as the RT method, RT-D digital radiography technique, after preparation by specific courses conducted in schools recognized by DC-ARoENd.
For candidates requesting certification in TOFD and PA techniques, they must have a minimum of 12 months of industrial experience, from the date of obtaining the qualification certificate in UT level 2.
1: castings (c) (ferrous and non-ferrous materials);
2: forgings (f) (all types of forgings; ferrous and non-ferrous materials);
3: welds (w) (all types of welds, including soft solder joints, for ferrous and non-ferrous materials);
4: pipes and tubes (t) (seamless, welded, ferrous and non – ferrous materials, including flat products for the manufacture of welded pipes;
5: pulled products (wp) except forgings (eg sheets, bars, rods).
7: tests before and during operation including manufacture
Validity of certification
The validity period of a certificate issued by DC-ARoENd is 5 years from the date of certification.
After the expiration of the first period of validity and further every 10 years, the certification may be renewed for a further period of 5 years.
At the end of each second period of validity and further every 10 years, recertification may be requested.
APPLICATIONS FOR RENEWAL AND RECERTIFICATION ARE MADE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF THE CERTIFICATES.
REQUESTS FOR CERTIFICATION / RECERTIFICATION / RENEWAL WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
(la expirarea primei perioade de valabilitate de 5 ani si apoi la fiecare 10 ani)
(la expirarea fiecărei perioade secunde de valabilitate
- la fiecare 10 ani)
|CERERE - F 05||CERERE - F 05||CERERE - F 05|
|Acord de prelucrare date cu caracter personal||Acord de prelucrare date cu caracter personal||Acord de prelucrare date cu caracter personal|
|Adeverinta de experienta||Adeverinta de experienta||Adeverinta de experienta|
|Adeverinta acuitate vizuala||Adeverinta acuitate vizuala||Adeverinta acuitate vizuala|
|Copie diplome cursuri||Copie diplome cursuri reciclare||-|
|Copie diplome studii||Certificate valabile||Certificate valabile|
|Document de identitate||Document de identitate||Document de identitate|